Pages

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Lots of Vintage Goodness from Vintage Market Days, Jacksonville, Florida, December 2016 Show Photos

Sharing some photos from Vintage Market Days Jacksonville, Florida back in December 2016--not so many months ago if you think about it but I do slack off on the blog updates so, catching up now. Man, how time flies! It's been almost 5 months and I 've done 2 large shows since then. My next shows are not until the Fall so I am glad for the break. Managing my Etsy shops and taking care of my family are a lot of work. Some people have asked me where I bought the Silver Tinsel Trees used in my display. They are from Vickerman Co. on Amazon. 

Enjoy the photos! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thank you for stopping by!


My heartfelt best and many blessings to you~

The Joyful Home at Vintage Market Days Jacksonville, FL December 2016

The Joyful Home Booth at Vintage Market Days, Jacksonville, FL December 2017

The Joyful Home booth, Vintage Market Days Jacksonville, FL December 2016

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment