Pages

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

More Spring Vintage Market Shows with TheJoyfulHome! Rustapalooza Spring in St. Mary's, GA, March 2017 photos

I have more photos to share today. I just finished up with two Spring vintage markets. Rustapalooza in St. Mary's, Georgia back in March 2017 and Rusted Backdoor Market, Jacksonville, FL in April 2017. Wow! These are awesome vintage markets. I mean, they are the holy grail of vintage goodness with some amazing, talented vendors and the best purveyors of vintage goodness in Florida and parts nearby.

You can check out Rustapalooza's Facebook page here: Rustapalooza and Rusted Backdoor Market at these links. Enjoy the photos! 

Heartfelt thanks for stopping by and come visit me at my shop TheJoyfulHome for more vintage goodness, heartfelt gifts and event favors.

First up are photos from Rustapalooza Spring in St. Mary's, GA show:
TheJoyfulHome booth, a Rustapalooza shopper browsing

video
Video slideshow of Rustapalooza Spring in St. Mary's, GA, March 2017

The beautiful, antique armoire used to belong to my daughter. It found a new home with a young lady who fell in love with it. I was sad to see it go but glad it found a good home.

Rustapalooza is a well-loved vintage market. If you're going, get your tickets early as they sell out, especially the Early Pickin' tickets. 

Gorgeous Orange Hall Mansion at Rustapalooza show, St. Mary's GA. My booth was right under the big, old Oak tree in the photo. I could not have been in a more beautiful place with a better view. 

TheJoyfulHome, Bucket of old spindles

Bunny Wreaths by TheJoyfulHome

Some vintage and antique goodness at my booth plus some new vintage-style items, too.

A stunning, antique Paul de Longre Chromolitograph at my booth

More vintage and vintage-inspired goodness at TheJoyfulHome booth at Rustapalooza

The chick and bunny pillows sold out at Rustapalooza.

My chicken wire and wood hearts with shabby roses fabric and my lace hearts. I have two left. 


My husband chattin' it up with some vintage market folks. We meet the nicest people at these shows. It's my favorite thing about these markets--the sweet people. 

A side view of my booth. TheJoyfulHome.Etsy.com

An interior table in my booth with antique figurines, china, linens. There were lace curtains hanging down behind this table but the wind blew and whipped them all over so you can't see them here. 

Some of my vintage-inspired Easter crafts I offered at Rustapalooza. 

The beautiful St. Mary's River. Rustapalooza is located in the historic town of St. Mary's, GA;

The Rustapalooza sign on the front of Orange Hall Mansion. This is an historic, antebellum property. It's just gorgeous! 








No comments:

Post a Comment