Pages

Sunday, July 16, 2017

NEW Jane Austen Gifts from The Joyful Home - Pretty for guest favors, bridal showers, birthday gifts, Jane Austen fans and book clubs



Jane Austen Dress Form Sachets trimmed in pearly lace with roses and ribbon bows. Sweet gifts for Jane-ites and girly girls. These make pretty guest favors for bridal showers, book club gatherings or birthday parties. By TheJoyfulHome Etsy Shop


This simple yet pretty graphic is easy to make.  Find the 
free Floral Frame Scroll Image at The Graphics Fairy and add your quote.

Here's a peek at more of the new Jane gift sachets I have added to the shop's Jane Austen Collection📖

This sachet is a large size and so pretty. It has more companion designs that go with it. By TheJoyfulHome Etsy shop
Digital graphics available at CountryAtHeart2008 on Etsy

These are perfect for guest favors for bridal showers, birthday celebrations, book club hostess gifts and Jane fans.
Available at TheJoyfulHome Etsy shop. Digital graphics by CountryAtHeart2008 on Etsy
Another beautiful quote by Jane Austen I added to this beautiful floral frame from Graphics Fairy
This is a trio of Jane Austen themed gift sachets. They all have a quote from a Jane Austen book or book page. The artwork is from Etsy graphics artist  ArtyMaze 

I love this theme from ArtyMaze These digital graphics are for making your own journal but I thought they'd be pretty sewn into gifts with fabrics.

My favorite Jane Austen - well, one of my favorites....

The Jane Austen Book Trio Gift Sachets sewn by TheJoyfulHome Etsy shop

I love that this one has a book page from Pride & Prejudice with fade script and figures of Jane.
Graphics by ArtyMaze

The backs of these have a lace overlay with cotton underneath.

I hope you enjoyed the Jane Austen lovelies! I hope to sew more soon and will have new styles so check in at the TheJoyfulHome shop or here at Heartfelt Vintage Home blog. I also offer some Jane Austen designs for wholesale however, some designs are available only in limited quantities.


Heartfelt thanks for being here and many blessings to you~
Kimberly 💝🎕

Please visit me over on Instagram at: @thejoyfulhomeetsy for lots of heartfelt, vintage goodness & crafts


Find me also at my supply shop: 











No comments:

Post a Comment